Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

A.P.R.-Dark and Light -sorta :0)


Light and Dark was our challenge this week.
I had pictured that I would do a black and white with just a hint of colour, I could almost see it behind my eye lids....
But. . . . I just got so darn carried away with my new {{{MARKERS}}}, now they aren't the famous "Copics or even Prismacolours"....they are a Walmart special "Bic Mark-it"
I couldn't even begin to phathom purchasing those, the last time I used markers was in grade 10 Geography ( I loved colouring maps)
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright2012
{{{Shocker}}} because I'm sure you're Shocked its a flower...LOL
 So Shocker is what I did this evening to enter into the challenge. . . not really what I pictured as light and dark. . .but it does have shading (which is dark) and I do love shading.

 Forgive me veering off the challenge path
Have a great weekend!
Many Blessings,


Photobucket



Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Of course there is light and dark in there - that is what gives it such beautiful form! Love especially your delicate reflections of light. And your humor:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light and dark is what you make of it adn there is certainly light and dark in there. I love your Shocker!!
    Von :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie,
    Hope all is well, long time no talk! Miss you. Hope you had a wonderful mother's day.
    Hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy I just love your beautiful papers, great idea.
    Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.