Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kaleidoscope Magic♥

FUNNY STORY. . .  I was putting this post together for WOYWW. . .but low-and-behold "Stamping Ground" forgot all about it being Wednesday and didn't Post WOYWW, so I just posted as normal. . . .
DUH!!! Today is TUESDAY. . . I need Midol !!!
So here is my WOYWW Post -for real.

I found a new toy. . . 
Well I found a new option button in my program.
I don't really use the program for much more then resizing my art or adding watermarks to them, but I quite accidentally found an {{{option}}}.
I was having so darn much fun creating kewl images from my art. . . . 
So I thought I would share, it was just too fun to keep to myself.

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Family... produced these two fun images




Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
 Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012

An A.P.R. challenge I did a while back.
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Picture Perfect created these two jems.

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
 Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012

My attempt of water colours on a dollar store canvas.
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Rose created these beauties....I really like these
Wish I could make fabric from them♥

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
 Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012


Well Have a Great Day everyone!
May you be Blessed to over flowing♥



Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for being an early bird at my place this morning ;D
    I love your blog...it's so feminine and pretty but not in a prissy way.
    I haven't heard of that programme but it looks such fun. Thanks for sharing I'll be sure to have a play (if I can)
    Enjoy WOYWW!
    Neesie (not sure of my number as I was #45 earlier, but then I appear to be missing ~ must be the bubbly from my girlie lunch ~ maybe I didn't hit the button, so I'm now #59) hic! %)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nessie, haven't heard of this program it does sound like fun! Love all the artwork here... #100

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use Corel, but that Kaleidiscope function is so cool. #130

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been having fun, I know what you mean about posting early. We are ahead of most people in Australia so Wednesday here is in the late afternoon by the time it gets posted up and going.

    Happy crafting

    Eliza #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that button either but doesn't it make some fabulous patterns. I love your water colour rose, just beautiful.
    Have a great week.
    Von #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely artwork. Thanks for sharing.
    #101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy how funny.. I have bad dreams on a tuesday night about forgettingto post WOYWW! Still, alls well that ends well, and hey, liking what you've done with that new option!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i see now :) you drew the background for your blog ) that's why i haven't seen anything like it before! it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.