Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

WOYWW

Well Wednesday has rolled around again this week!
I omitted my actual Desk, because it looks much like last weeks desk. . . a busy mess!
Instead I thought I'd show you a couple of pics of just at my window. . .my studio is on the second floor (which has a lot of ups and downs. . . . .LOL- I know corny joke)
So take a meander around, click on a pic for a larger option and then stroll on over to WOYWW 

My Window garden-Strawberries and Basil
My backyard


Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
 These Three are whats on the desk for this week.
Although they have taken a bit of a back seat to "lettering".
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
3/4 done

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
1/2 done- first layer has been finished

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
1/2 done as well....the fun part is the shading.

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Pearlescent Watercolour Paint. . .  LUV it♥

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Back to my ABC's


My newest "thing" is the Lettering I'm learning. . . Yeah!!! 
More fun to create my own words then to use my default computer all the time.

Cottage Remnant
My Doodles from Last Night♥
Don't Look Mom... :
The online course I am taking is from Joanne Sharpe at Whimspirations.




Many Blessings
to you and yours,  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Sorry Cindy I looked, love your bike.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab paintings and I love the quote on your Mothers Day art page :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a lovely week, hugs, Karen xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first window ledge view....looks soooo happy!Your lettering is amazing and I do think the beginnings of you cards are just too darn cute! Happy WOYWW #130

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Love the duck pond.

    Laura 100

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog post. Lots to read and love the photos. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so pretty!! And love that pearlescent water color paint. I may have to find some of that for my cards! Sheri WOYWW #128

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so pretty. I love the colors. This is my first time at your desk and I will definately be back to see some of your lovely illustrations/paintings. What a blessing and thanks for sharing.

    Belinda (#131)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's all looking so great Cindy. that lettering course looks fab, I'd love to hear about it. I suck at lettering so if I took it, I'd be a total novice. I do love the look of great lettering though.
    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful artwork and love your windowsill - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cindy, it's my first visit to your blog.
    What first struck me is how feminine it is.
    I love your art work ~ you're so talented.
    Thanks for letting me take a peek ;D
    Happy WOYWW Neesie #22

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your work. Sorry I'm a bit late . Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the window garden, mmmm basil, strawberries and cream sounds yummy. Love the pictures too really gorgeous. Hugs, Amanda #123

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet painting, and your window garden looks delightful!

    :)trisha
    #181

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your window garden and the girl on the bike is just perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    Eliza #19

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...hope your Mom doesn't read your blog....hahhaha...

    Vee
    146

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that view from the window. What could be better than fresh strawberries and basil. Awesome. Happy belated WOYWW from # 4.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely to see your desk with all it's pretty stuff. You look so organised to me so don't worry about mess! Just catching up on visits as I've had a mad busy week.
    Lv JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.