Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

APR Challenge~ Colour

Jenn's APR at Just Add Water Silly

I have a happy theme for this week's APR challenge... "RAINBOW".
Color makes me so happy, I'm totally passionate about colorful art, it makes my spirit soar. That's why I picked this theme. Now, don't think that you HAVE to actually make a rainbow, if you want to do that, fabulous but you can just make something colorful! Make a mash up of all the colors or highlight a few of them, just make art that makes you think "OOh, HAPPY COLOR!"
So I tried something a little different this time....It's NOT a ROSE...LOL
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Surprisingly my scanned image is so much more me  pastel then the original.


Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Originally I had thought planned on having many colours across these piece. . . .
 but my heart w♥n and I used my favorite colours
Pink and her best friend Green.
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
What can I say, I love those colours together, they just delight my heart.

Well happy creating!
Don't forget to check out Jenn's Tutorial on centering your pictures.

Many Blessings!
Photobucket




Photobucket
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful and soft and romantic - love those rainbowy ribbons! Fun entry....you'll see my flowers are not nearly as well executed and lovely as yours, but they're fun and bright. :) visiting from APR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Once again, a total success! I was sure there were a few friends, like YOU, who would totally run with this theme and enjoy it. Love that art, girl!
    Best,
    Jenn
    (hint: for next week's theme think day & night, light & dark, shadow & highlight!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour combination too! This is gorgeous - really flowing and feminine. I was just playing with your cat widget - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful..gorgeous colors harmonies too.. wonderful post..inspiring!Your flower makes me think of cosmos..one of my fave flowers!
    Victoria
    PS: lovely to meet a fellow Canadian/Ontarion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always! Your art makes me smile. :) Warmly, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The watercolour picture is so pretty. I agree that pink and green are wonderful together...nice work.
    xx 123

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just found your blog and I love the soft colors you use in your work and the photo of your cats looking out the window. That is actually where my little dog love to sit. I think he thinks that he is guarding the neighborhood. I'm excited about following your blog and sharing ideas. Your newest follower, Connie :) Please accept my invitation to visit and hopefully follow my blog, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely watercolors you have here. I do love pink and green also love orange and turquoise. Color does make me happy too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All my favorite colors, well done rainbow effect,Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a nice soft touch with your watercolors, and a beautiful use of color. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy that you came over for a visit and that you like my art. I love watercolors, but have never really gotten into in. Your watercolors are sublime. I posted on my site, but decided to come over and post again here. You might need to try the follow button again because your name didn't come up on my followers list. I don't want to miss any of your fantastic art. Looking forward to a sharing of art and ideas. Your new blogging friend, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your painting, the colours are beautiful. You took a simple flower and made it gorgeous.
    Von :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.