Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

♥Hendon Cupcake♥

cottage Remnant Artwork copyrigth20122

My dear sweet friend Alice of The Creator's Leaf  has seen my cupcakes post on Facebook and asked if I could create something for her expectant daughter -in-law....
I was so worried that she would not like it.....it's a little unnerving to create what you think someone else might like....especially if they are paying you for it....ahhhhhhhhhhh

So Alice.....here it is...I hope you like it.... :0)
Your original will be in the mail shortly.....♥

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Her daughter-in-law Bobbie's favorite colours are pink and purple....YEAH!!!
Alice wanted a mommy cupcake, a daddy cupcake and a wee baby cupcake....
So again, yeah!!! 
Pink for the mommy cupcake, blue for the daddy cupcake and mint green of course for the wee baby..... I had the mommy and daddy's heart ribbon wrap around the baby.....and since blue and pink blended together create purple....perfect colour for the hearts.

Blessings to you all,
and all of yours!
Cindy♥
Cottage Remnant
Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Cindy, it's perfect! I love the ribbons wrapping around and the pedestal. It's beautiful! Bobbie's going to cry and I wouldn't be surprised if Jason does too. Thank you so much!!! I like the hearts, too. You had some great ideas! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice...it was such a delight to create this for you and your family.....I was pretty pleased with the hearts myself too... :0)

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  2. and now i'm looking at this on my computer screen at home and can see even better (i was on my phone earlier) - i like all the little confetti dots in all the different colors - this is awesome, cindy! kali says it's adorable! mark said it was incredible! he was so impressed with your painting - it's going to be hard to hold on to this until Christmas, but i'm going to try :) thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :0)
      :0)
      :0)

      Whew!!!
      I'm so glad you all like it.....please tell Mark and Kali thank you for the complements...♥
      It was my pleasure to create this for you♥

      Blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  3. it is just gorgeous... I would be thrilled with that... it is a perfect representation... wonderful... can you tell I like it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Awww....thanks, it was fun to create.

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  5. Cindy,
    This is beautiful! I just love your artwork. And who wouldn't be thrilled with PINK!

    XO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim.....PINK totally rules♥♥♥

      blessing,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  6. OH, this is so precious! I love all the symbolism with the ribbon and colors and such. She is sure to adore this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Heather......i do love pink♥....i love symbolism too :0)

      blessings,
      Cindy ♥

      Delete
  7. On every aspect Cindy, this is absolutely beautiful.
    I loved reading how you decided on the design and your choice for each element.
    Facinating and just perfect... I ♥ it!!!
    There will be tears for sure ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you Neesie....i love creating and finding symbolism....LOL

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  8. This came out great. Beautiful artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.