Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Autumn

Howdy folks!!!
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012

I am sad to say that for a time and a half I will be putting my blog to hold....
Life has reared it's  head once again.....and I am presently without the constant use of the internet....

I will be periodically checking in when it is available...so I can still check out what everyone is doing...

Have a Great Autumn and I hope to be back before the snow flies.....{{{brrr....nasty thought}}}.....LOL
Blessings
Cindy♥
Cottage Remnant
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that, Cindy. :(
    You will be missed . . .
    I hope things are alright and that you will be back long before those flakes come calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will be thinking of you and sending lots of warm hugs and positive thoughts your way...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.