Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014....2014

Happy new year!!!!!
I cannot believe that it's over, 2013 is over.... And we're onward and upward to 2014, which hopefully is going to be a good year... Scratch that- a great year!!!!
2013 was filled with trials and sadness... None of which I weathered well I fear .... But that's enough of that!!!!
I don't do New Years resolutions... I never remember what I said :) but this year I hope to take a more active role creatively ....
With the help of a local therapist I am trying to develop the skills necessary to "live in the moment" ... It's hard work ... My brain is always trying to understand and plan for 6 years down the road ... Which can really suck the joy out of living and more importantly creating.
Sooooo with some new tools I have started working on creating, I am working towards simply creating for the sake of creating .... No purpose in mind .... 
Here are a couple I have created and or actually finished !!!! 
I'm getting there .... Hahahahahaha 
Fairy

Fairy 
fairy 
Journaling


P.S.... I'm joining in with Jenn at APR... Pop on over and check it out ...
www.justaddwatersilly.com
I'm sending this via my iPhone so I cannot attach a link sadly... At least not that I have been able to find ... :)

Be Blessed
Cynthia  
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. i hadn't seen the first one - Ava! i love her ! and your whole background is just kinda magical! i am so glad you're creating again - i miss seeing your wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Alice..... i love that you think it looks magical.... i love that look....

      enjoy the sun.
      Blessings, Cynthia ♥

      Delete
  2. These are all beautiful! I can tell a lot of love went into their creation. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arnoldo.... i did enjoy creating these :)...

      enjoy the sun.
      Blessings, Cynthia ♥

      Delete
  3. Totally LOVE your decorative lettering on "Ava."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.... that was a lot of fun to do :)

      blessings, Cynthia ♥

      Delete
  4. you did a great job and I know 2014 is gonna be great. We're all going to make it great. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn.... I am looking forward to a great year, it might as well be this one.... :)
      hugs back at ya buddy.

      Enjoy the sun.
      Blessings, Cynthia ♥

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year to you, being more creative in the new year is a great resoultion, you have made a great start with some lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you as well.... thanks, i hope to keep at it.... happy creating to you in this new year...

      blessings,
      Cynthia ♥

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year to you Cynthia,
    Your designs are so beautiful. I'm convinced that this year is going to be the best one yet with oodles of creativity for everyone!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Neesie.... I'll take those words !!!!
      Happy creating to you as well over there in the jolly ole UK....

      blessings,
      Cynthia ♥

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.