Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What to do on a blustery day :)

To say we are having blustery weather is a little understatement :)
I cannot see out any if my windows , my balcony is almost completely filled with snow.... Almost and completely - isn't that like "exactly the same, except..."!!! Haha...... 

Last night I decided to try my hand at some mixed media art, with the instruction of @Jane Davenport....


I used patterned napkins, some matte medium... And four dewert inktense pencils ..... I only have four LOL LOL ....
It was tricky with only the four.... But I tried adding markers and acrylic paint - via finger tip... LOL .... Wasn't too bad:)
As it turned out her mouth was right over a flower so that's why she has a stick of grass hanging out hehehe...
I'm not totally unhappy with how it turned out, I may try it again!!!

Well stay warm on this crazy day!

Blessings of Joy
Cynthia ❤
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia,

    Very cool! Reminds me of my days during the summer - always had a twig or even a piece of grass sticking out of my mouth! tee hee

    Stay warm!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..... thanks Kay.... I remember those dayz.....can't say i ever had a twig in my mouth though....hahaha...

      enjoy the sun.
      Blessings, Cynthia ♥

      Delete
  2. Hi Cynthia- I think she's gorgeous! It turned out great. She reminds me of some of the art popular when my Mom was a teen. Lovely to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jenniffer..... she does kinda look like that era doesn't she....
      its good to be back blogging again, when i remember.... things just keep falling out of my head... lame excuse, i know.... hahaha

      enjoy the sun.
      Blessings Cynthia ♥

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.