Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day -APR

Cottage Remnant artwork copyright 2013
Happy Valentines Day to all.
Well Jenn over at the Artist Play Room had a challenge this week to create something for Valentines Day.
This picture is something I created in December for my 2013 Calendars....I didn't end up using it, but I thought it would be perfect for today.
It has red hearts, pink icing and pink roses....what more could you want on  anyValentines day...LOL

As my good friend Alice over at the Creator Leaf has done, I too thought it a good time to share some of my "thanks".
I would like to thank our wonderfully creative host Jenn for being so diligent in creating the themes each week.  
I would like to thank all those who stop by occasionally or regularly to visit me at Cottage Remnant.
For those who have kept me lifted in prayer as my family and I teetered on the top of a roller coaster ride....lol... a big thanks!
For those in bloggerville that I have come to call friend....thanks buddy's,

and mostly I would like to thank my most wonderfully faithful God....He has carried me through these 47 plus years (48 years on February 28-woot woot).

So once again!!!
♥♥♥HAPPY VALENTINES DAY♥♥♥


Cottage Remnant
Pin It

26 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, as always your style is so light and sweet. Great submission and thank you for the wonderfully kind words. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn :)
      Hope your day was w♥nderful!

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  2. i love your drawing - maybe you can use it in next year's calendar :) i even love the little hearts sprinkled around your drawing - lots of fun here!

    you are a wonderful lady and i hope you have a magnificent valentine's day! blessings to you, dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy...hope your dinner out is w♥nderful...

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  3. Your picture is perfect for Valentines day, what more could you want.
    Happy Valentines day.
    Von

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vonny..... I could do with a lot less snow....LOL

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  4. So sweet! I love all the little details! Happy Early Birthday. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat....I have been making myself take time to do the little details, glad you noticed :)
      and thanks for the early birthday greeting... :)

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  5. This is such a light hearted piece, perfect for the APR challenge. Your work has such a delicate touch.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Darla...it is my heart♥

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  6. It is perfectly appropriate for Valentine's day... must have been the reason you didn't use it... and so glad you are back with us creating and blogging... you were missed...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey, and what a sweet thing to say, glad to be back....it was like "FOREVER"....lol

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  7. Such a delicate and lovely valentine card, like the centerpiece of a romantic dinner table for two. A really lovely interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches....I rather enjoyed creating it...I got to use PINK...on purpose....LOL

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  8. just lovely and such a JOY to visit your site. makes me smile to see all the lovelies and just BE here awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Currie....what wonderful words of encouragement.

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  9. Just wonderful delicate colors and super drawing skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria....It was fun to create, being Pink and all :)

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  10. That's a really sweet composition. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Arnoldo.....I love painting with PINK*

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  11. Lovely piece so gentle and sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon....gentle and sweet, that's me :)

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  12. Lovely piece so gentle and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet piece for Valentine's Day, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serena....the best part is zero calories... LOL

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  14. Hi Cynthia, I love your art so much that I have given you a Liebster Award. The details are on my blog.
    Von xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.