Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Valerie Sjodin:Mini Online Class


I'm taking a mini online class with +Valerie Sjodin  this weekend....well actually i'm taking it with my dear friend +Alice Hendon ....but Valerie is the instructor....LOL....here is the beginning of my art journal.

 Valerie instructions are to use a French Curve, but since that is not what i have, i used this butterfly from a "glitter screen" set....the daisies of course are from my hand...
 i wonder why they are called French Curves..... us English have curves too.....LOL
If you are interested in taking this class check out Valerie's link at



Cottage Remnant
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I've always admired her cutout pages. Your page is going to be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary..... I love Valerie's work as well....

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  2. Cutout pages....what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.