Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Forget- me- Knot

I have been creating in my new space.... my new corner of the world

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2013©
I have decided that i like matte medium....lol..... i have discovered that in allows my wax pastels and certain watercolour pencils to blend on the paper nicer....there isn't that "just coloured" look, which i'm not fond of for myself.....it also allows my good ol dollar store markers to work and blend perfectly too....
I have also discovered that my white sharpie paint pen works better over the medium as well.....i found without the medium, it just disappeared...poof.
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2013©
the downfall is that my wonderful micron pens don't really like the matte medium, so any ink work that needs to be done i have to do it first....

and i'm not so upset with my iphone anymore....i had to shorten my nails in order to use the keypad better, but it allows me a lot more freedom.... like taking a photo and then right away creating a post....
i cannot really do any editing, but in a way that is a good thing....sometimes i 'wait' to edit something far too long....lol...
O.K... enjoy the rest of the long weekend...

be blessed,
Cynthia♥

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i love this picture, cindy! did you use the sharpie for the white swirls in the background? or is that a resist?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.