Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Friday

I was doodling last night while watching Netflix.
I took a mini Jane davenport class a little while ago and she asked what it was we doodled....scribbled while on hold on the phone lol....
I have been doodling this flower forever along with its leaf.... So I thought "I wonder where this will take me."

I used regular scribble paper so I put a matte medium over it,  (I don't say laid in or put down...lol.... I say add or put hehe)
I am pleased with how it turned out.

It was a very relaxing process, just what I needed.

Well be blessed and have a super great weekend.

Blessings,
Cynthia
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. watercolor? it's really soft and pretty - i know how you like soft and pretty :) and you do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing with watercolors. I want to control them too much but they have a mind of their own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.