Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Best Thing!

A.P.R. 
( evening folks- it's been a long while for me, Jenn told me to pop on over and share what i'm working on.  I know it isn't all what her theme is, but she said it didn't matter.
So hello folks, I'll be around to check out your creations over the next couple of days.
Happy Creating!!!)


WELL I've found a new favorite thing!
Its called "zenspiration", created by Joanne Fink.

It works a little better with my personality and style I think.
I love things that are fuzzy;
like fuzzy lampshades
fuzzy scarfs
fuzzy (frayed) jean shorts
fuzzy art!

(My family would say I must love fuzzy clothes, but that's because quite often I'm covered in cat or dog hair....I don't mind though, the bit of hair cannot compare to their love ♥)

This stuff is fuzzy with squiggles and lines out of bounds....yup, my kinda doodly doo art.

"Doodly-Doo Art"
  is what I have decided I shall call my new art form...LOL

♫ Doodly Doo, Doodly Doo♫
cottage remnant artwork copyright 2013

Well folks, my computer says it is now 11:11 pm.... that could explain why I am a bit tired...LOL

I think I will pop on over to Stamping Ground for WOYWW.....see you there!

blessings,
Cynthia♥


Cottage Remnant
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    thanks for entering, it's so nice to see you around APR. I fixed the art link up, for some reason the linky couldn't use the art on your computer so I just captured it , put it on my desktop and grabbed it from there.

    I love zentangling too, gotta get back to doing it more. Lovely to see you!
    hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks buddy!
      And thanks, its good to be back around bloggersville....hehe.

      Delete
  2. add some color and stick it in your etsy store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so afraid to try colour... big chicken! LOL

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the APR - Fabulous doodly doodling :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo..... it is a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by.

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  4. Great doodly lettering, I have not tried that yet! Happy APR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gloria, I am having fun learning!

    blessings,
    Cynthia♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noticed your great sketch on APR so came to visit. As a compulsive doodler I really like your personal title for it of doodle-doo art. Can't believe you can't do colour, and your calligraphy is lovely.
    Enjoyed your post, and will visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jez....I think I need to work myself up to adding colour....LOL...thanks for stopping by.

    blessings,
    Cynthia♥

    No-Reply-Blogger "."

    ReplyDelete
  8. the doodle lettering is great and so glad you are back... you were missed... and maybe you should take a copy or scan of it and try it with different colours... it would look amazing with colours added as well, though I like the black and white...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww thanks Tracey for the kind words♥

    I have attempted a 'few' with colour.... I've been acting brave....I struggle with it because I like the black and white look too (which surprised me, being a PINK fanatic and all...lol)

    I may post one that I'm relatively happy with this afternoon.

    blessings,
    Cynthia♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love your doodly doodling. I think just a touch of colour would make it perfect.
    Von.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.... thanks Vonny....I have been becoming a "little" bit braver, and have add some colour to newer projects....I'm soooooo adventurous.....NOT...lol...

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.