Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Reply to comments INFO

Did you know that hitting "REPLY" to your visitors comments does not notify them of your reply.  It just keeps your reply on the comment page.Unfortunately blogger hasn't figured that one out yet.

If your visitor has a memory anything like mine, they may never know what your reply was.  I usually forget where I have commented, and have to go searching all over the www.....things tend to fall out of my memory bank. LOL

cottage remnant artwork copyright 2013



My friend Neesie at Neesie Natters  has come up with a good alternative.

What she does, and know I do is to write the reply in blogger-so that it will show on the comments page....then copies the reply and pastes it into the email that blogger has sent to notify me with...hoping though it isn't one of those noreply blogger email address....click the link to learn about that missed email connection.

Just a little something I thought I would share. A missed connection is no connection at all. :0(

blessings,
Cynthia♥


Cottage Remnant
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Okay . . . I did that . . . so check your email. I hope you got it alright :)
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.