Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Ta-Da♥


I have been a very busy girl...so busy I forgot about my blog....silly me!!!!

I have my fiercely on a mission to get my newest business adventure up and running.....
What is that you may ask?

Well I am now creating Blog/Webpage wallpaper Backgrounds, Banners/Headers, Buttons and Badges.

I am having soooooo much fun, I am combining two things I love to create with....Watercolour and Webpages.

If you or anyone you know is looking for "orginial" Backgrounds for their blog/webpage....send them on over.

I am only issuing 50 backgrounds of each creation....that way, they are still somewhat OOAK....
I think that 50 in the World Wide Web stats is pretty close to OOAK.
(OOAK is for One Of A Kind...I had to google that....LOL)

They are also available on my ETSY

Blessings to you all♥

Cottage Remnant
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is an exciting venture for you and it will be very exciting to see your work making other blogs as visually wonderful as your is...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.