Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

WOYWW...its Cinderella's Slipper♥

Can I say that EVERYTHING is on my workspace these daze.....Franklin isn't here today....is annoyed because I won't take him outside.....I'm too busy "playing"♥


Just a little something I was working on last night...
Cottage Remnant ARtwork copyright 2012

I wonder what kind of wonderful Wallpapers I can make out of this creation.....
Is it legal to have this much fun creating!!!

Well I think things are wrapping up over at The Creator's Leaf.....I have had a blast working with Alice to Rejuvenate her Blog... I used Alice's own drawings to create her banner, background and buttons.....
Alice is now working on her Etsy store....you should go check it out....she creates some amazing Tangles....
Now that she is a Certified Zentangel® Teacher she can sell much needed supplies....

Well off to do some wallpapering.....my kind of wallpaper....the kind without paste....

I just realized that I have the time to enter this weeks WOYWW....Yeah!!!...Daze of the week seem to keep falling out of my head these days.....LOL
Happy Creating everyone♥

Blessings to all
Cottage Remnant
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. That slipper is wonderful... you have a great eye for colour and detail...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey....it was alot of fun to create....:0)

      Delete
  2. this is beautiful, cindy, i can't wait to see what all magic you can work with it! i love the colors, too :)

    and thanks again for all your hard work and perseverance on my blog - i've gotten so many wonderful comments and compliments about it - you are the best, friend! i appreciate you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog layout, your blog title matches your artwork perfectly. Very pretty.

    Hugs
    Brenda 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeet slipper, very good idea for adding to your stash of art, very useable I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design - what a pretty blog you have. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful,beautiful!!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool wallpaper slipper.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #52

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picture. My granddaughter would love it in a frame! Sorry I am so late getting around but it is what it is with family, crafts, etc. time can sometimes become a premium! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #68

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to WOYWW--lots of blogs to visit...all wonder inspiration Thanks for visiting
    laura #144

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.