Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Toot Toot!!!!


 

OMGOODNESS....I almost forgot to post this....silly me!!!

I just have to TOOT my own horn!!!
TOOT TOOT..

I sent my friend Jenn this Name Print I created, 
and this is what she did with it.

I have NEVER seen my "work" behind glass!.... 
most of it is tucked away in a file folder, 
or lying in waiting on my computer.

To see something that I created behind a shiny piece of glass is just so kewl, (I excite easy...LOL)

O.K.... so the TOOTING is now over!
Have a great blessed Sunday!


Blessings,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful, Cindy and it belongs behing glass! She sure does have it displayed nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely confused Cindy (I know I can't blame the heat cos we're not having any) but I'm convinced I posted a comment here, but it's not here....oh well...I'll try again.

    I loved this name print and Jenn did a great job of displaying it...but then she's brilliant and knows about these things.
    I think you should toot all you like...you deserve to 'TOOT' loudly!
    Have a wonderful week :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.