Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tangles-and not the hair lol



Good Tuesday Morning all....
Jenny Wren is singing up a storm outside my window on the lovely sunny day...
Well I think I am going to jump into the world of tangles....
My mind is so busy these daze days that I can not seem to settle to create, so rather then do the normal (for me) which is to pack it all away...I know "stupid thing to do", I am going to try the world of tangles.
So last night I went to
www.tanglepatterns.com and found some interesting tangles.
Here are a few I thought I would use.

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Soooo... off I go to try tangling....who knows I may flop at it, or it might be fun.
Have a Creatively Great Day all.

Blessings to you and yours,

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. well you picked some great patterns to get going with! can't wait to see what you come up with :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns you've picked. I hope you share your tangling experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tangles Cindy! I can't wait to see what your create with them! oh, have to say that every time i visit your blog, i play with your cat... hubby nixes any pet so this is as close as i can get!! LOL :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane....I just love that little cat, I have to make him purrrrrr everytime too.....

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.