Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ta Da-Tangles


TA DA!!!!
Here is what I created with the tangle patterns I copied.
I dare say I am not a 
"TRADITIONAL"
Tangler!

I did try though, it just fell
FLAT for me.....looked stupid!!

Hats off to those who can really "Tango" I mean "Tangle" LOL

So I thought I would just take the kewl patterns and make them more...ME

Cottage Remnant artwork copyright 2012
I was getting tired, so this one is a tad boring....yawn yawn.

Cottage Remnant artwork copyright 2012

Cottage Remnant artwork copyright 2012
I wish I could get my markers to blend better....some day :0)

Well I'm off to get
Horizontal and watch some "brain cell zapping" television.

blessings to all
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. cindy - these are really cute! when you take the patterns and make art like this - it's called zentangled inspired art :) you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are wonderful Cindy! so cute and so you! you were able to take a tangle and make it charming! i love these! :D keep creating more of them! :D
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.