Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Art Journal♥


I have been working on a Scripture Journal of sorts.
I have taken the verses that have spoken to me over the years....my AHA moments...along with some fun doodling....I can't really call it painting because I use "Bic" Markers.
I just hate how my water colours twist the paper.I find it interesting that when using markers, my art is less ethereal (as my friend Jenn describes it)...


Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2102
I apologize for the lame "layout"..... Blogger really needs to work on their picture installation options.....grrrr.....LOL
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2102











Blessings to you and yours,

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, cindy. i love the "Adonai" one - i probably spelled that wrong - i keep trying to start a scripture journal, i think you are inspiring me to give it a go again :) i love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Beautiful!! Your lettering is just awsome.
    Blessing to you,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! Cindy your journal is really beautiful, so creative and colourful. Go girl
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. But i can't tell what your second picture is. It looks like your icecream is upside down.
    Just sayin.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuppers it is.....it represents the mountain that the children of Israel were led around for 40 years...:0)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.