Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WOYWW


Well.... I'm delighted with whats OVER my workspace this Wednesday...

Yippee!!!

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012

 I FINALLY got around to hanging up the last of my chandeliers....this one doesn't have any bling, but it certainly has "fuzzy" lamp shades....almost as good as bling....
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
If you look closely you will see my boy Franklin....he's having a nap in his basket....just by my desk....he blends in very well....

Well what is on my work space is a challenge I plan to complete.

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012


I am going to figure out how to sketch a mouth if it kills me...well not really but close.
I think I have the basics of it figured out.... now, by NO MEANS do I think I will succeed in a portrait style...whew, that would be way to stressful.
I'm going for just a realistic look....no pressure.....

Well, blessings Ya'll♥

UPDATE
Here is my face sketch....I'm not to disappointed with it.
I should of used a better pencil, but I was afraid if I started looking for a better pencil I would get toooooo distracted and forget what I was doing....LOL

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012




Photobucket
Photobucket


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Hello CINDY!! Cool chandelier, a bit more glamorous than the bare light bulb I have in my craft room. Good luck with the 'mouth' - I'm sure you'll nail it!! TFS Happy WOYWW Cindy #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great desk and love those chandeliers, the lips certainly look good to me. Laura #175

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, thank you for stopping by my blog and thanks for the sweet comment. Mouths are hard, hands too (that is my hardest thing to draw or paint). Your chandelier is beautiful and your work space so organized. It is good to hear that I am not the only one that gets distracted from what I am doing. If I go to another room for something, I find myself an hour later cleaning, or folding, or sweeping, etc . . . anything except what I had intended on doing. Oh well, so goes life. Have a wonderful day, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chandelier is wonderful! I love your wall treatments too. Such a nice place to create. Good luck with those mouths, they are a tough one. I think you did good on the attempt you showed us. I had to laugh that you were afraid to go get a good pencil because they would forget what you were doing. Oh, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sketch and love the chandelier - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your chandelier is just about perfect, yes? It looks like it totally fits the decor of your craftroom, which I love by the way. :)
    Your desk is nice and tidy, so very well organized by the looks of it! The sketch turned out pretty well it seems...there is something about the girls eyes, they seem almost haunted by the memory of lost joy...or like she is thinking of smiling but doesn't have a reason to. Thanks for the peek at your work and workspace!
    Deeyll #161

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that cat IS camouflaged! I love the fuzzy lampshades and your workspace is so pleasant and inspiring! The face you drew is so pretty. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I loved the scripture and the meanings of Gabriel's name. I plan to use them in my journal! XXOO
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! i totally understand the "distracted" comment - i know it too well! i love the look of your blog - the pink roses - it's really calm, but eye-grabbing. a nice peacful place to hang out. and your boy Franklin looks a lot like my boy Zim :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love chandeliers! And I think your drawing is very well-done. I would like to say that I don't know what you mean by your distraction comment, but sigh, I totally do this all the stinkin' time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha Cindy, your cat is a right Ninja! I'm horribly late, but so what!!
    Love the chandelier, and that you've got it over the desk where the light is needed. Your lips are awesome...and practice makes perfect. That must be read in context!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.