Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Percy the Rooster


Roosters and Chickens.

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
I have been so negligent in participating that I decided I would just
do it....not think to much about it, just create.

Two daze I mean, days ago I had decided I was packing it in....no more creating anything...
that was it...never again!!!

But...with enough Evening Primrose in me, I saw the error of my ways...once again...

I'm so bad... I'm all in or all out....no happy medium...well I'm working on staying within a happy medium.
Thank goodness for the encouraging comments from my blogger friends, they keep me steady....LOL

So there you have it, my 
Rooster and Chicken pic.

He kinda reminds me of the Hen "Prissy" that was always chasing "Foghorn", this must be her brother Percy...LOL

Well be blessed in all you do.

Blessings,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Hey, my chickens are lonely, maybe your rooster could come a-visiting?? I'll keep the night lights on, hhehehehe. Cute rooster! All the girls say so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Bless. The ladies are running from Percy. He is cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, not a fox in the henhouse, but a rooster there! Hello, Ladies, indeed. Very fun, Cindy! I enjoyed it!!

    Fondly,
    Ells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy- Percy is quite the 'ladies man' there- ;) And no flowers to be seen on him! lol !
    Really, don't be discouraged- creating is in your blood. But I SO get the 'all in or all out' syndrome. That is so myself as well. Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is one dapper looking rooster, sure the hens don't mind him visiting at all! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, so I'm glad you reconsidered dropping your painting. This is a very funny entry. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you decided to participate, such a great entry to the challenge.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your entry! really made me smile :)
    hope you keep joining in x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.