Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mystery Gift today♥


Look what the lovely 
Canada Post delivered today

 Wonderful Pink and amber crystal earrings, just for lil'ol' me....truly blessed.

www.justaddwatersilly.com
I love this....this is a beautiful piece of art....it's fantastic♥
Now if you look very close you will see the tiny little pieces of flower confetti....
 I wonder how they got there, I would of sworn I sent them to her....LOL

Thanks bunches Jenn.....today was a perfect day to receive a mystery gift....a wonderful blessing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.