Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008



We didn't really have the heart to chase them away. We sat this morning and watched as these two little furry friends ate almost all the bird seed.


Do you think they are saying "thank you". They might just be; they climbed the tree and sat there just long enough for me to take this picture, and then back down they went to finish their feast.

These might be two of the "little darlin's" that have taken residence in Larry's shed for the winter. It was too cold to chase them out :-) I think we need a farm!!!! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i love squirrels! it is kind of you to let them feed at your bird feeder. i am sure the winter is hard for them. i notice that your canadian squirrels are grey. i live in northern california, where they are also grey, but in southern california (where i was born) they are brown. love your pictures...hang in there, spring WILL come again!
    karla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.