Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Journal pages 3 and 4

well i have made it to pages 3 and 4...yeah!
I'm terrible and staying with something like this, i think maybe i get bored, i'm not sure.
but i am sticking with this so far.....i think necessity has something to do with it
So this one isn't of my sayings, it is of scriptures that speak something to me....
i get so frustrated looking for the little sayings that i have scribbled down somewhere, that i want them all in one place...right there when i want them....so i'm happy to have found this avenue....lol

Now to add colour, like a mentioned before..... it's a little tricky not being able to use watercolours....but it is forcing me to try different applications....is that the correct term, who knows....lol

be blessed
I hope to get the colour on today or tomorrow.....we'll see... :)

blessings,
Cynthia♥
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. The abundance quote is just what I need to remember good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this held out attention for what? 3 days or so? hahaha! i made it through2 pages in mine. i may have to pick it back up and do some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible at staying with something like that too. Start out wanting to take on the world, and then I run out of fuel. :)
    Catching up with all I've missed. Off to your other posts.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emailing you with a question, Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.