Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Harvest Gathering

Harvest Time.....

WooWhoo.....

Autumn is peaking her golden head around the corner.....
as she gently begins touching each leaf....

We felt it time to have another Tea....
This one is a Harvest Gathering Tea....

As women we can find any reason to have a tea party....don't you agree.
A Harvest Gathering works for me.....we will gather new friends and ideas perhaps.
Cottage Remnant Artwork 2012
I  thought I'd share the little pumpkin I created for the invitations.....



Blessings friends,
Cindy♥
Cottage Remnant
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy...how exquisite...its so fairytale like that it reminds me of Cinderella's carriage.
    I love the idea of a Harvest Gathering...but I like the sound of a Spring Gathering better! (if only it would arrive here :$)
    Have a wonderful weekend ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Neesie....now that you mention it, it does have that feel....thanks for sharing that♥♥

      I hope Spring dips her toes into puddles soon for you.... LOL

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  2. That is sooo perfect for an Autumn Tea... there is something about the change of seasons that always makes me want to mark the occasion...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey....and to think I hated Autumn as a kid, just because it was orange....silly silly me.

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  3. So pretty all dressed up in pink. Love it!
    Much love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.