Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Finished Chandelier♥

I finished my Chandelier this evening last night....I was falling asleep trying to post...so I went to bed..
Here is my finished chandelier.....now if I could just find pink lamp shades with polka dots is real life I'd be away...LOL
I am going to incorporate this chandelier into the Wallpaper Background's I am now making, which is fun because I can give it a bit more dimension in Photoshop.

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Well, enjoy the day you have been blessed with.

Blessings of Grace and Mercy
Cindy♥
Cottage Remnant
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. It looks great... I saw a wonderful chandelier recently that was made from tea cups... it would make a cute drawing ... if I can find a pic I will email it to you...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....tea cups how wonderful......I love tea cups, but then who doesn't love tea cups.....♥

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  2. so cute, cindy! i love this - it really turned out nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend...it was really fun to create.

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks....I love chandeliers....especially a PINK one♥

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete
  4. Your illustrations are dreamy, Cindy. I could stay here all day smiling away. Perfectly lovely. Thank you for shining God's light too. I look forward to visiting so I've added you to my sidebar blogroll to not miss a thing.
    Love and blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :0)
      How sweet of you to say, thank you....sorry it took me so long to respond....your comment got lost in my email pile....LOL

      blessings,
      Cindy♥

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.