Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Picnic Pictures

I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing...
"Carrots"

Who has played that game?

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
 Well I thought I would have some fun with art and created the following "Picnic" Pictures.
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
LETTUCE for Larry

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
CARROTS for Cindy

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
VIOLETS for Victoria Rose


I used blocked canvas from the local Buck Store and lightly sketched with pencil.
I then used my NEW liner marker along with my NEW INKTENSE water colour pencils that I found at a local art supply store......I didn't even know we had a supply store...WHEW!!!!
Was I excited!!!!
YEAH.....
BTW....the Inktense water colour pencil ARE totally awesome. I can't even define what is so different from my other water colour pencils....they just are.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...so you got the pencils then ;D
    I'm so happy to hear you like them. I'm still getting to know them but I think we're going to have a wonderful friendship ;D
    You're Picnic Pictures are Perfect!

    Is that fresh bread cooling??? Sorry I couldn't help peaking!
    Enjoy the rest of the week xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.