Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Aha Moment♥


Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
I had a real "aha" moment yesterday morning....
For years I have heard as I'm sure alot of people have heard the scripture;

Phil 4:19" And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus".

and for me that came with a sense that I should never do without!!!

Well I believe now that....Yes He does and will supply all my needs, but what I do with what He has supplied.... that's my choice.
If He supplies a sunny day for hanging my clothes on the line, and I chose to visit friends instead, that was my fault.
If He supplies the means for financial increase and I blow it off, that was my choice again.
If He supplies the job that pays the bills and I go on a trip instead.....again, that's my fault.
He gave me the supplies, I just chose to misuse them....

My Bad.... not Gods.

Just as if a parent supplied a teenage everyday with lunch money and that child chose to buy xbox games instead.  Whose fault is it the parent or the child?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Really good thoughts, Cindy.

    Thanks for sharing your revelations with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely thoughts for me to start the day with...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post! Thanks for the reminder....

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.