Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Challenge


 Saturday morning Artist Play Room Challenge....
SPRING inspiration was the challenge.
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
I just love Photoshop....it enables me to combine several of my creations into one...something new from something older....sort of like Spring itself.
I think creating something of your own is so kewl, because it is yours to do what you want with it...I love that creative freedom....
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012

I'm not sure of what REALLY happened with my boy Franklin (the cat) in this picture.....I think burhaps (lol) he got caught up in some nasty ol' burrs.....LOL
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
Happy Spring!


Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. this is totally springlike! I agree with you about photoshop and any photo enhancing software. I love that I can enhance a piece, I'm just starting to start doing that. I'll be posting a piece for next week's challenge that adds text to a painting. OOh, I'm branching out! Hehehe.
    talk to you later, (thanks for participating!)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also in awe of digital artists...I like how you used the same elements to make such sweet, different pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your header is so lovely and welcoming. And your art beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.