Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday


at Artists in blogland
and
Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright 2012
I finished this project this afternoon....I went out-of-the-box for me, as you can see there aren't any roses....I even tried my hand at a bit of splattering....LOL

I made myself finish this today because there are two other ones that I really wanted to do
Cottage Remnant ARtwork copyright2012
I think "LOVE YOU MOM"
should be on the little Tag♥

Cottage Remnant Artwork copyright2012
My reward
for finishing the other two.





Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. these are soooo purty cindy. I always feel happy when I see your work!
    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, soft, romantic drawings! Definitely feel like spring! visiting from AIB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love the soft colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely and delicate illustrations ~ excellent! ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, your art is way too cute. I LOVE how you did the pot and flowers in the first one.

    WELCOME to SS! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such delicate flowers! They would make nice greeting cards. Thanks for sharing with AIB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.