Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Oops!!! Brain Freeze

Sorry.... I didn't get any Friday Flea Market items posted today.
I had a bit of a "Brain Freeze" yesterday, so I thought I had better take it easy.
Strangest thing, my eye-sight went funny, and then for a short time I was unable to put together sentences.... had absolutely no words to think or say!!!! Very frightening, I'm never at a loss of things to say and especially things to think.... head-ache is still kickin' around.
Hope you all had a good FFM.

Enjoy your long weekend :0) Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I think you have an adorable blog, honey! If that picture on your header is your house, you are fortunate indeed!! Lovely. Visit with me on my blog also. Love to have you,
    XXXXXXX
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much for poppin' bye and leaving such a lovely comment. Yes the picture on my header is in my kitchen, thanks for asking. My sister found the cupboard in a scrap-yard last summer. Good find eh????
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Hope your headache is feeling better.

    If you get those symptoms again, maybe see your doctor.

    I am new to your blog, but I like to visit. You are doing a great job.

    Best Wishes,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just so exciting to have people visit me.... I love it...
    thanks to all who pop by, and to those who stop to chat a moment or two..
    Blessings
    Cindy♥
    P.s. I will hopefully remember to go for xray's this week... if it isn't pretty and pink I don't remember LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.