Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Beginnings


January 17, 2017

Wow, where have I been.... it has been almost 2 years since my last post.

A LOT has changed in the last few years, a lot.... I wouldn't even know where to begin... Other than to say that GOD is GREAT.

New Man
New Home
New Vision
Even my art has taken a New Turn....
Mixed Media painting of Steampunk Alice and Crow Mixed Media painting of a Fairy with Pink hair

Mixed Media Painting of a Cat like Fairy with turquoise hair, at night. Mixed Media painting of a hippie fairy and her cat Franklin

Mixed Media painting of a young Q. Elizabeth with fiery red hair and a blue shirt.


I wonder, is there anyone there reading this.... or have I lost everyone, due to my neglect of my blog. :(

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hey there my Cindy, I hope you can read this it's in stupid English. Other languages look so exotic to me. I love your pictures lovie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my Cindy, this wonderful book that you bought me has inspired me to check out some blogs again. love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.