Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rainy day Saturday

Rain today .... Yeah ....I was able to get back out and clean off more of my balcony ....what a mess :)
With an uneventful Saturday evening I chose painting over boring television .... It wasn't a hard sale....
My plan was to sketch my little "surrogate " grandson..... 
I'm going to stick with the female face .... Hahaha... Sorry Hunter.... I'll try another day ...btw Hunter is my best friends grandson ... She lets me share him since I do not have any of my own yet ;)



This is what happens when you put gesso over only a portion of your face ....
I messed up big time, so rather than scrappy it i decided to try different things ... She's not so bad after all .... 

I'm headed over to APR... Pop on over and see who else has joined up this week:)

Blessings of Joy
Cynthia ❤


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I think she's lovely, such a happy face, such pretty eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie .... It was fun to play ... Every girl should have sparkly eye lashes I think .... :)

      Blessings,
      Cynthia ❤

      Delete
  2. Looks beautiful! I love the way you did her hair.

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie.... Blue hair is no longer for the elderly.... hehehe...

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures Cindy, the eyes are so alive. good job.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty face, was it the star that you didm''t like?? Too pretty of a face to scrap! hhehe. sorry to hear about the rain but hey, we're sharing the kind of weather and I'm always glad it's not snow. I'm guessing so are you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.