Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Good Friday morning

Coming to you live from my new art corner-the basement... Live as thrown a few curve balls lately, and giving up my art room was part of process (details will only lead to a pity party and I'm all out of hats....lol)
So I have made myself a little creating corner I the rec room.... Bonus is it is quite cool down here.
So to quiet my raging thoughts I decided to do a little ATC. Now I'm not sure if there are guidelines to be an official ATC, but I create this on a wee card.
A reminder to me and to others;) to just be still,and wait to hear the voice of God....which I did yesterday, and He reminded me and showed me something s I needed to hear...gulp...lol....
This is Cynthia Garner reporting live from the basement.....now over to you "Alice "....
Blessings,
Cynthia <3



 
Ps.... This also comes via my cell phone, have it found a place for my computer as of yet....apologize for the wonky look, photo being all down at the bottom and all...lol
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.