Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tangle Anyone♥

Welcome February...woot woot
February is great because

  •  it is one month closer to Spring
  • a month where the world loves pink
  • hallmark gets rich on Valentines day
  • and its my BIRTHDAY...LOL
I have attempted once again to do some "tangling"....I discovered that it is not proper to say one is "zentangling"....lol
My friend Alice over at The Creator's Leaf in a Certified Zentangle Teacher, I asked her what one good tip would be to begin tangling; she informed me that it would be to take your time and do deliberate strokes (or something like that)...Oh dear I thought, deliberate strokes...ahhh!!!

I think I have concluded that I may not be able to do "zentangles" in their purest form which is:
  • 15 minutes to complete
  • no up or down
  • no decernable image
  • unplanned
  • and a couple of other things
I think perhaps I may be able to do "Inspired Tangling" which, if I understand correctly, is incorporating tangling into decernable images.


Here are the images I created yesterday and today...more than 15 minutes each....LOL
cottageremnant artwork copyright 2013

cottageremnant artwork copyright2013
Cottageremnant artwork copyright2013


Well happy Sunday....hope you start tomorrow off with the blessings waiting for you♥

Blessings,
Cynthia♥
Cottage Remnant
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful . . . call it whatever you want . . . the main thing is, Are You Having Fun? Yes!!! It shows in your work. Lovely!!!
    Keep having fun . . . art is not about rules:)
    You are an inspiration!
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie♥.... I am having fun with it, too much fun I think..... my wrist is now in a support wrap....LOL

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete
  2. Hey Cynthia,

    I read your later post too -- interesting about blogger not notifying people when you've commented on their comment!

    Your tangles are great. I've also come to the conclusion that I can't call my "doodles" official zentangles. It seems that the definition of zentangle is too strict - and what's the fun in that? I do love Neesie's zentangles and really enjoy them.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay...."doodle" takes less explaining as well...LOL
      I agree Neesie has some incredible pieces....such patients.

      blessings,
      Cynthia♥

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time from your busy life to visit me.
I love to hear your thoughts, so please share them with me.
I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
And remember... DON'T BE A NORELY@BLOGGER
Be Blessed and have an awesome day.